Dos Bahias Lake Resort
Dos Bahias Lake Resort is located in Puerto Manzano Peninsula over the shore of Nahuel Huapi Lake, with a beautiful landscape made in the wood, between lakes and mountains that allowed the guest enjoy the charm, the colors and the sensations of every season of the year.
We are located at 7 km. of the Villa La Angostura Mall and at 3 Km. to the way to the Sky Boutique Center Cerro Bayo.
The International Bariloche Airport is about 80 Km. from the hotel and our company offers transportation service to take you in or out if the guest ask for it.
We have three different cathegories of rooms and all of them with an incredible view to the lake and to the mountains, where you can enjoy all of the magic of this Patagonic place. Rooms are decorated with elegance and such a good taste, there´s WIFI, satelital Led TV, Safety deposit box, DDN/DDI. Dos Bahias Lake Resort has a spa area, Scottish shower and a sauna bath, heating indoor and outdoor pools and a Jacuzzi inside bedrooms. Dos Bahias Lake Resort provides the guest, body massages treatments and beauty body care with special people that work with us.
Dos Bahias Lake Resort provides a restaurant with gourmet kitchen and Mediterranean food with a large kinds of wines from all over the country, especially from Cuyo area.
- Private garage
- Safety deposit box in every room
- Central heating
- Currency exchange
- Free WIFI
- Outdoor gardens
- Private beaches in Nahuel Huapi Lake
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools
- Private dock in Nahuel Huapi Lake
- Check in 24 hr
- Restaurante. Lunch and Dinner every day
- Special Menu for kids, diabetic, vegetarian and coeliac people
- Bar and coffee services
- Snack bar
- Room service
- Bath robe available in every room
- SPA/ Sauna and Scottish shower
- Laundry and Ironing services
- Transportation from and to the airport and/or renting a car services
- Lobby with a fireplace
- Outdoor activities
- Fishing and aquatic activities
- Wide decks in front of the lake
- Phone with DDN/DDI
- Terraces with solarium with a great view to the lake
- Sky in Cerro Bayo
- Mountain bike
- Riding bikes